1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE: The services offered at www.mutualreads.com ("MutualReads.com" or "Site"), and any subdomains, are provided to you under the terms and conditions of this MutualReads.com Terms of Service ("Terms of Serivce"), and any operating rules or policies that may be published by MutualReads.com at the URL: www.MutualReads.com (the "Service"). The Terms of Service comprises the entire agreement between you and MutualReads.com and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. BY USING MutualReads.com, USER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. You may continue to use MutualReads.com as long as you adhere to these Terms of Service.
2. SERVICES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Use of the Services is void where prohibited. By using this Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE: MutualReads.com will suggest and link to an Amazon.com product or products based on public information such as price, ratings, amount of reviews, and other factors deemed significant by Mutualreads.com. Any recommendations made by Mutualreads.com are based strictly on the information available given to the public consumer, it is still the responsibility and strongly recommended of the consumer to do research on any product before buying it. See “LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES” section of this TOS.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY USING MutualReads.com, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT INJURIES AND DAMAGES CAN OCCUR BY THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, EITHER AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE OR BECAUSE OF OTHER REASONS. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE AND DISCHARGE ALL CLAIMS, RELEASE MutualReads.com FROM ALL LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MutualReads.com, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ON ACCOUNT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RESULTING FROM INJURIES AND DAMAGES IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY WAY OF USING THE MutualReads.com WEBSITE. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS, AND INCLUDES ANY MINORS ACCOMPANYING USER AT THE EVENTS.
6. COPYRIGHT POLICY/INFRINGING MATERIAL: You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information owned or controlled by someone else without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the MutualReads.com Service without your permission or in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MutualReads.com with the following information: a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the MutualReads.com Service; your address, telephone number, and email address; and a written statement by you stating that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you own the claimed infringing material together with any evidence of such ownership. Please contact MutualReads.com at the following address: 653 East 14th St. Suite 10 D, NY, NY 10009.
7. NO "SPAMMING": You must not use any feature of the MutualReads.com Service for chain letters, junk mail, or "Spamming" nor make any use of the distribution lists in a manner involving any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. An email advertisement which is (a) addressed to a recipient with whom you do not have an existing business or personal relationship and (b) is not sent at the request of or with the express consent of the recipient to receive such communications from you ("Spam" or "Spamming") is strictly prohibited by MutualReads.com. If you use any feature of the MutualReads.com Service for the purpose of sending Spam, MutualReads.com reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the MutualReads.com Service and to seek appropriate legal recourse as necessary. If you believe that other users are using the MutualReads.com Service for Spam, please notify MutualReads.com using the Report Abuse form that is available by clicking the "Report Abuse" link under a user's product review.
10. NO RESALE OR COMMERCIAL USE, ABUSE OF THE SERVICE: Your right to use the MutualReads.com Service is personal to you. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the MutualReads.com Service without the express consent of MutualReads.com. You may not create bots or other computer generated automatic tools to abuse the MutualReads.com Service in any manner. Use that constitutes abuse shall be determined by MutualReads.com in its sole discretion. MutualReads.com reserves the right to terminate your account if MutualReads.com determines you have not complied with these Terms of Service.
11. USER CONDUCT: MutualReads.com reserves the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to monitor or review your conduct on the MutualReads.com Site. Your use of the MutualReads.com Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
In using the MutualReads.com Service you agree not to:
1. Use the MutualReads.com Service for illegal purposes;
2. Interfere or disrupt networks connected to the MutualReads.com Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
3. Use the MutualReads.com Service in connection with chain letters, junk mail, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or use any distribution lists including any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process (commercial or otherwise);
4. Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
5. Transmit through the MutualReads.com Service any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
6. Invade another's privacy or violate rights of publicity or intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark and patent rights) while using the MutualReads.com Service;
7. Transmit through the MutualReads.com Service any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
8. Interfere with another User's use and enjoyment of the MutualReads.com Service;
9. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of any other user;
10. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity or the origin of a message;
11. Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a user of the MutualReads.com Service any directory of MutualReads.com's users or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Service as permitted under these Terms of Service;
12. Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
13. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or
14. Engage in any other conduct which, in MutualReads.com's sole discretion, is considered inappropriate, unauthorized or objectionable.s of Service.
1. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold MutualReads.com, its parent, subsidiary, affiliate, officers, employees, agents, directors, successors and assigns harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the MutualReads.com Service, the violation of these Terms of Service by you, the infringement by you (or other user of the Service using your account) of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity or violation of any federal, state or local law or regulation.
2. TERMINATION: You may terminate your participation in the MutualReads.com Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. MutualReads.com may terminate the MutualReads.com Service or your use of the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately, at MutualReads.com's sole discretion, by immediate termination of your use of the MutualReads.com Service should your conduct fail to conform to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. MutualReads.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the MutualReads.com Service or termination of your use of the MutualReads.com Service. Should you object to any terms and conditions of the Terms of Service or any subsequent modifications MutualReads.com makes to the Terms of Service or become dissatisfied with the MutualReads.com Service in any way, your only recourse is to immediately: (1) discontinue use of the MutualReads.com Service; and (2) notify MutualReads.com of your termination and, at your discretion, notify MutualReads.com of the reasons for your termination. Upon termination of your use of the MutualReads.com Service, your right to use the MutualReads.com Service shall cease immediately. You shall have no right and MutualReads.com will have no obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to your or any third party on your behalf.